Art is life, and life is art - it's that simple. Just take a look around...
Art and life, discuss among yourselves!

Monday, November 8, 2010

I'm begging for mercy Monday!  Time changes are evil and must be destroyed... Even Snap still has on her jammies.

Today I'm thinking about surrender...  Meaningful surrender to the phantoms we fight (like Monday mornings).  Meaningful surrender to bigger phantoms like fear and conditions we can't control.  Funny how I tend to think of surrender as throwing up my hands and quitting - it's really a choice, an action in itself.  Meaningful surrender - step back, quiet my mind, stop struggling.  Open myself to new possibilities within current conditions...

For small creatures such as we the vastness is bearable only through love.
~ Carl Sagan

Snap knows about surrender.  She knows when she can't control the crazy humans - when she's going to wear ridiculous footie pajamas no matter how much she struggles.  But still there is peace in her eyes - because deep inside she knows...  I have to sleep sometimes.  Mwahahahahahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment